RELATED EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Odessa Jackalopes Hockey (NAHL), Odessa, TX 09/16 to Present
Director of Media Relations & Broadcasting
• Provided play-by-play for all 60 regular season and playoff radio broadcasts on KFZX 102.1 FM.
• Host weekly, “Jacks Power Hour” Radio Show and weekly “Jacked Up” recap show.
• Conduct Player and Coach Interviews
• Composition and distribution of all team press releases, including game recaps.
• Liaison between local media and hockey team.
• Prepared “Game Notes” packets for all media members, home and visiting coaches, players, and staff.
• Scheduled and executed school visits, annual signature events, and promotional nights.
• Created and Maintained all social media and website content as well as in-game use.
• Produce all still graphicsand video contentfor team.
• Negotiated over $60,000 in corporate sponsorships and season tickets sales with a $15,000 budget.
• Generated a 28% increase in Jackalopes followers on Twitter since September 2016
• Generated a 35% increase in Jackalopes followers on Facebook since September 2016
• Effectively launched the Odessa Jackalopes mobile app in conjunction with Creative Marketing Nerds
• Effectively launched the Odessa Jackalopes Snapchat account
WEEK-TV an NBC Affiliate, Peoria, IL 11/14 to 5/16
Associate Video Producer
• Prepared, set-up, and performed live-shooting for broadcasts
• Edited video of news and sports clips using non-linear editing equipment for on-air segments.
Peoria Mustangs Hockey (NA3HL), Peoria, IL 11/13 to 5/16
• Served as Voice of the Peoria Mustangs, a USA Hockey-sanctioned Tier III Junior A ice hockey team in the North American 3 Hockey League (NA3HL), handling both play-by-play and color commentating
• Provided live expert analysis, background information, and in-game color commentary as well as pre and post-game interviews with the players and coaches
ESPN3/Braves Vision, Peoria, IL 10/13 to 5/16
Play-By-Play/Color Commentator /Audio-Visual Producer
• Provided live expert analysis, background information and commentary for Bradley Athletics, which partnered with ScheffTech Productions to produce over 60 events each year featuring Bradley Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, and Softball games for the ESPN3 network via WatchESPN
• Managed and operated in-arena audio and instant replay
Peoria Rivermen Hockey (AHL), Peoria, IL 09/12 to 05/13
Sales & Promotions
• Facilitated on-ice and pre-game promotions
• Sold team merchandise
• Maintained electronic data for ticket sales
Niles West High School, Skokie, IL 03/12 to 06/12
Bradley University 08/12 to 05/16
Bachelor of Science in Sports Communication
Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Administration
-Four Year Academic Scholarship
• Member – Sportscasters Talent Agency of America (STAA)
• Member – IHSA/ASA/CIUA/CISA/GLOA/UMPS
• Member – PBEO the Official Employment Service of Minor League Baseball
• Member AEPi Fraternity, Bradley University: Philanthropy Chair, Brotherhood Chair, Social Chair, Scribe (Secretary)
Alex Von Kuedell
Director of Broadcasting & Media Relations
Corpus Christi IceRays
Assistant Director of Athletic Communications/Voice of the Bradley Braves